MORATA & ASOCIADOS is a company created in 2010 by José Luis Morata, after over twenty years in Teatro de la Zarzuela as Deputy Director. He also was Deputy Director in the Teatro Español under José L. Gómez Management.
This experience together with previous works in film production and organization of music and dance festivals, encouraged him to meet with another professionals with extensive experience in performing arts to create this company dedicated to production, distribution and promotion artistic services in general, whose Management hold Luis E. González.
Organizing The Nerja Festival for 25 years
- Teresa Berganza
- New York City Ballet
- María Joâo Pires
- José Mercé
Performing Arts Organization
- Suggest the ideal artist.
- Set the stage, lighting and sound equipement.
- Produce the show with full artistic design.
- Organize rehearsal and the show with the necessary personal.
- Make a previous and total estimate for his approval.
Performing Arts Promoting
- Evaluate the commercial possibilities of your project.
- Take care of technical and artistic production.
- Estimate financial needs to stage it.
- Negotiate for financial resources obtaining you need.
- Organise the premiere in Spain and tour.
Discovering Natural Settings
- Study your suggestion and we analyse other options in the area.
- Visit the area to try discover some emblematic place.
- Suggest appropriate performing arts for your place.
- Organize all necessary technical infrastructure for your place.
- Estimate the cost.